Dental bonding is a common solution for restoring and reshaping teeth. Treatment is a matter of choice when patients have chipped or cracked teeth, gaps or spaces between teeth, discolouration or faded areas on the tooth’s surface. Often used to improve the appearance and enhance the smile of the patient.
Composite bonding has a lot of advantages:
- It is a relatively inexpensive process.
- It is quick, patient see the result in one session.
- It keeps as much as possible of the tooth’s original structure
- It comes with many different shades and matches exactly the natural colour of your teeth, or in case of discoloration could improve the colour of the teeth.
Compared to the crowns and veneers bonding have some disadvantages:
- It is not long lasting.
- It needs extra care.
- Easy to stain.
- Have to be flossed and brushed daily.
We advise our patients to compare all available cosmetic treatments carefully, before making their choice.